cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonnyplease
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Mcafee Mobile Security Media Vault

I received an update from the App Store yesterday, 9/12/19, but in Media Vault I still get the pop up, Turn Photos Access On. I explained this in my 1st reply, there is no way in settings to do this. It has to be through Privacy-Photos- then MMS should be listed with other apps. Here you can allow, only when using app or never. Perhaps in the next update, Media Vault will work as designed. I have 7 photos locked, they cannot be moved to my photos and I cannot access my own photos. The camera in media vault works fine. I cannot do this in Settings myself.  It is in the programming of the app. Review: 1st update- no improvement. I was hoping the update would work. 

1 Reply
Gokulakrishnan
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mcafee Mobile Security Media Vault

Hi @Sonnyplease , 

There is another thread in discussion with same issue. Kindly follow the below link to post new response. 

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Mobile-Products/Media-Vault-in-Mobile-Security/m-p/634432

Regards

Gokulakrishnan K

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community