cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brokendaily
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Mcafee Mobile Features (Returning or Not?)

Me and my family have been users of the mcafee line of products from desktop protection, to using the livesafe line for our android phones; I got my family linked to the mobile version of mcafee and for a time, it was good; I could track our phones in case we lost them or they got stolen, which was almost a very real possibility years ago, but because of google's policy changes, you removed this feature, meaning besides using samsung's Find My Phone, I got no way to track our phones under one singular platform that doesn't need multiple separate accounts for one dang app

I ask the Mcafee Admins, to whoever can answer me about their features they removed because of said google policy changes, will they REALLY return, or not? Yes, or No? I ask that I do not be led on a goose chase, or beaten around the bush, please be frank with me. Reply when able, please and thank you for doing so

1 Reply
Gokulakrishnan
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mcafee Mobile Features (Returning or Not?)

Hi @brokendaily ,

I understand that your looking a single platform that should help you Tracking your phones. Ofcourse McAfee Mobile Security do fulfill your needs. As you will be able to track all your devices from the McAfee Mobile Login or from McAfee Home Page.  Tracking a device using the text message commands was in fact removed due to Google policy and not the complete tracking feature. 

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community