cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CYCO
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

McAfee Security Data Vault move to new iPhone

I just bought a new phone dnd want to transfer the contents of the Media Vault to the new phone. How can I go about this?

thanks,

Gary

Labels (1)
2 Replies
muthu_ganesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAfee Security Data Vault move to new iPhone

Hello @CYCO 

As per McAfee vault design, we can't transfer files directly from vault to other device. Hence the only option is to do is move the file out from vault in your iphone, then transfer to new phone where install McAfee vault and transfer to vault to secure your media. 

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

KevinStevens
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: McAfee Security Data Vault move to new iPhone

Seven days ago I finally bought a brand new phone and I could not coupe with the same issue, thanks to your thread I am able to solve this problem, especially thanks to moderator for the detailed instructions.

Kevin Stevens

payforessayz.com

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community