cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 1 of 3

MMS media vault 13.2.3

Latest Update. I accepted as solution: eliminate media vault on this app. It is a mobile security app. All you need is the scanning, location, anti theft. I have waited a long time for a solution to media vault. It went to engineering. Essentially it is not needed. Redesign as a mobile security. It will be a great app. 

2 Replies
siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: MMS media vault 13.2.3

Thank you for your product feedback & suggestions. Please let us know the version of iOS that you are currently using. Scan feature is available for iOS version 10 and above which will scan and check if  Wi-Fi is secured, if OS not up to date or if device pass-code is not set or Device is Jail broken. McAfee will not scan for Virus because of iOS inbuilt security also Anti-theft protection to track and locate is available from IOS version 10 and above.

Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 3 of 3

Re: MMS media vault 13.2.3

iOS 13.2.3

Total Misunderstanding. There are no viruses on iPhone, use Intego and MMS. My suggestion was to eliminate Media Vault which is unnecessary. I use it for Mobile security, location and anti theft. I have given up waiting close to 6 months for a solution to fix my Media Vault that gives pop up TURN PHOTO ACCESS ON. I have mentioned in previous posts that this should have been mentioned and allowed during setup but it was not. I cannot turn photo access on in settings because the app MMS is not there. Every moderator tries to find a solution and they are wrong and do not work. I have said what needs to be done. Mcafee has my screen shots, logs, sent in numerous times. I repeat-I use it for MMS. I do not need this app for Media Vault. I repeat, I do not need this for Media Vault and am tired of getting solutions that do not work. It is in the installation of the app. I have installed, reinstalled, listened to many moderators and do not need Media Vault. Create a good security app and eliminate Media Vault which is not needed. I do not need to secure photos. It supposed to have been in engineering but still waiting for a solution. Then accused of using a jail broken phone by siddharty_r, Moderator.Her solution is from left  field. No one understands in support. Once again, remove Media Vault. Then it is suggested, that Mcafee will not scan my iPhone. How does this have anything to do with the support I need. Media Vault in MMS does not work.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community