cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkRB
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Is there a way to exclude my app from the Digital Secure filters?

Our app is experiencing problems and creating confusion when the Digital Secure app is running. Our app uses zip code for weather and it's being removed from the view which causes our users to think it's missing. Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark Duenas

3 Replies
GaneshR
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is there a way to exclude my app from the Digital Secure filters?

Hi @MarkRB 

Greetings from McAfee!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We don't have option to exclude app from digital secure app. Digital secure app are used to store your photos and track your device either lost or stolen. It also helps in keeping device secured.

Alternatively, you can reach McAfee consumer support for any queries

McAfee consumer Support

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

MarkRB
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I'm not sure we are using the same Digital Secure app. My understanding is that Verizon Digital Secure is for digital security and protects the user from identity and security threats. It is causing problems in our app which uses the user zip code to provide weather information.

We will have to advise our users to disable Digital Secure for proper functioning of our application!!

Please let me know if there is a business contact that can properly address our issue. Our app is not a security threat and should be allowed to be excluded especially since by using Digital secure it destroys a key feature in our app. This is not merely an inconvenience it is crippling our application when in use.

MarkRB
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I'm not sure you are correct. I know that Digital Secure has a whitelist. I would like to get on that list please.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community