cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lovejrdn
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Identity Protection & other features not working

Just got my phone a couple of days ago and I’m using Verizon Digital Secure. Whenever I attempt to use Identity Theft Protection I receive an error code (yesterday Id get error code 401, today I’m getting error code 4010)

Also whenever I attempt to chat with a security advisor in the app, I get a loading circle for a second or two, then nothing happens as if I never selected it.

I spoke to McAfee support on the phone and they said I’d get a call back, but I haven’t heard from them since.

Anyone else experience a similar issue?

3 Replies
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 4

Re: Identity Protection & other features not working

Hi @lovejrdn 

We regret for the inconvenience!

Kindly let us know the following to assist you better:

1. Operating system version:
  2. McAfee Version:
  3. Screenshot of the issue.

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for technical assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Hari Durairaj

lovejrdn
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Operating system version: iOS 16.4.1

McAfee version: Digital Secure 1.0.29.1

Screenshot attached:

IMG_0018.png

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 4

Hi @lovejrdn 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

McAfee aware of this issue and working towards the resolution. We will keep you updated on the status.

Alternatively, you can always contact chat support using the link below for immediate assistance or call our helpline number 24/7 (866-622-3911)US.

McAfee Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community