cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vbol
Contributor II
Message 1 of 5

Disappearing widget

The widget keep disappearing from my phone. It works for less than a day and stops after. Only a reboot can help. I'm using Huawei mate 20 lite, with Android/Emui 10. Everything is enabled for the soft in the option.

4 Replies
KrithikaS
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: Disappearing widget

Hi @vbol 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I would like to let you know that in order to keep widget from disappearing your McAfee application should have a latest version, kindly check the play store for any latest update available for McAfee. Also all the settings for McAfee should be enabled. 

For example: Go to settings >> accessibility >> McAfee security>> enable 

Go to settings >> Applications >> McAfee >> permissions >> allow all permission. 

Finally if all the features are enabled and still the widget keeps disappearing, kindly uninstall and reinstall the McAfee application. Please let us know, if the issue still persist.

Regards,

Krithika S

vbol
Contributor II
Message 3 of 5

Unfortunately even with an app reinstall I'm having the same issue. One or two days the widget is on the screen afterwards disappears and unless I reboot the phone it'll stay like that. 

MosescuDragos
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I have done all, but nothing.
Mobile antitheft macaffee widget canotaj be semn.
Peacekeeper
Message 5 of 5

The new version of mobile has no widget. Ie version 6. Unsure why it turns up then disappears.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community