cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emd9802
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

Can not Registration after install

I purchase McAfee VirusScan USB today online and download than install on my USB thumb drive, but after I install and fill the Registration Information for first run, it display a error message when I submit Registration Information (Shown on pic. below).
How can solve this problem?

I am using Windows Vista (32Bits) <I already try use on Windows XP, but also fail>and SanDisc Cruzer Contour 8GB. And no problem in Network Connection.

(!st pic removed for your safety and privacy as it showed your email address - MOD)
3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

RE: Can not Registration after install

Wait until it updates and see if it will do it then. I have it on the same USB drive as you and no problems.
emd9802
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

I already Solve the problem,
it need to wait until the update icon disappear,
than you can register successfully.

Thank you for your advice.:)
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 4

Glad it's OK.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community