Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sinbad
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Widget

Hi,

My Samsung S21 5G has just done a One UI Version 4.0 (Android Version 12) now the Widget no longer displays on the home page, which I found really useful for VPN switching and cleaning etc. I have double checked and it is enabled.

Regards

3 Replies
Krithika_s
Contributor II
Message 2 of 4

Re: Widget

Hi @Sinbad 

We understand that Widget feature is not longer available in McAfee application, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we know the MMS version that you have on the device?

Also to let you know why widget feature will not be available or being removed in McAfee application from MMS version 5.14, kindly check the below link.

https://service.mcafee.com?page=shell&shell=article-view&articleId=TS103165&locale=en-US

Regards,

Krithika S

Sinbad
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

My Version is 5.14.0.117 

Why did this work before the phone software was upgraded though???

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 4

After you upgraded as did mine version 6 has that feature removed. You were still on version 5 so the feature was there.

Also they removed most of what the widget  showed ie memory and storage etc as the link above shows so the widget would not have been of much use by then. My idea of reason

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community