cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vhamin
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Website being blocked

I am trying to access the website strikeout.nu and it keeps getting blocked by mcafee mobile security.  It works fine with my other devices just not my Samsung galaxy 10. 

8 Replies
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 9

Re: Website being blocked

Hi @vhamin 

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please share us the error screen shot to investigate on your issue.

Regards,
Sudharsanam G,

vhamin
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Here is the shot. As soon as I type in strikeout.nu it goes to this screen and when hit reload nothing happens. Works fine on my iPad. 

vhamin
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Screenshot

vhamin
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Any updates on this?

KrithikaS
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 9

Hi @vhamin 

We have received the screenshot that you have sent us. Could you help us with few more information?

Did you try to access this website in any other browser like Firefox, edge or Internet explorer?

Are you still getting the same error if you tried in any other browser?

Is there any option from McAfee to allow permission when trying to visit that website?

Regards,

@KrithikaS 

vhamin
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

I tried it on the Samsung browser as well and same issue.  It doesn't give any options.  As soon as I go to the website it goes to that blank screen in the screenshot.  On my iPad this issue doesn't occur, only on my Samsung galaxy. 

KrithikaS
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 9

Hi @vhamin 

We want to know few more information, please help us with the email address that is registered with McAfee.

Also, kindly go to device settings and reset your browser by clearing cache or date and try to visit the website.

Please let us know if you can access after the reset.

Regards,

@KrithikaS 

vhamin
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

I'm not sure my email is registered but it is **personal information omitted** I think the mcafee software is from my Verizon phone. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community