cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 11 of 17

Re: Someone stole my LG G3 and able to unlock it without my Mcafee Mobile Security PIN number

If I may add also, Please remember to "Uncheck" optional offers .

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
delish
Former Member
Message 12 of 17

Re: Someone stole my LG G3 and able to unlock it without my Mcafee Mobile Security PIN number

Hi Willy san,

It is not that easy to unlock this LG G3 phone. My guess is when you tried to lock it via website it wouldn't have locked properly. I recommend you to again log into the web portal www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com and once try to lock the phone from your end, this time first change the pin and then try to lock it. Or you may also try to use other features like capture cam, sound alarm etc...

Thanks,

willysan
Former Member
Message 13 of 17

delish wrote:

Hi Willy san,

It is not that easy to unlock this LG G3 phone. My guess is when you tried to lock it via website it wouldn't have locked properly. I recommend you to again log into the web portal www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com and once try to lock the phone from your end, this time first change the pin and then try to lock it. Or you may also try to use other features like capture cam, sound alarm etc...

Thanks,

Okay,  i will try changing the pin before locking it. Oh and i replied your email. Thanks

delish
Former Member
Message 14 of 17

Hi Willysan,

Please try calling 866-622-3911 to get in touch with the tech support and ask for Mobile Security support and they would help you to get in touch with a technician.

Thanks,

Arrow

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 15 of 17

delish wrote:

Hi Willysan,

Please try calling 866-622-3911 to get in touch with the tech support and ask for Mobile Security support and they would help you to get in touch with a technician.

Thanks,

Arrow

They are in Indonesia and I already posted the phone number for support there.

delish
Former Member
Message 16 of 17

My bad, I am sorry about that Brit. You are right this is the number which I could find for their support.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 17 of 17

😉 No big deal.  With this new board nobody has an inkling where anyone is anyway...LOL

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community