cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lauragsamirb
Contributor
Message 1 of 16

Smartphone verouillé

Jai acheté un smartphone y a deja plusieurs semaine de sa et il y McAfee dessus, tout ce fait automatiquement. Maintenant je suis en Amérique et javais éteint mon gsm, quand je lai rallumé il etait verrouillé encore toujours maintenant. Jai essayer Avec "Oublier code PIN" mais il ne retrouve pas mon numéro ni mon e-mail adresse. Je suis bloquer maintenant, je ne sais plus rien faire avec mon smartphone. Si vous pouriez m'aider s'il vous plait.

15 Replies
nehalreads
Former Member
Message 2 of 16

Re: Smartphone verouillé

Hi lauragsamirb,

Si je comprends bien, vous avez besoin d'une broche que vous pouvez déverrouiller votre téléphone. Est-ce vrai?.

nehalreads
Former Member
Message 3 of 16

Hi lauragsamirb,

Ajout de mon post ci-dessus. Au moment de l'installation de McAfee Mobile Security. Vous pouvez utiliser un numéro de 6 chiffres numérique pour installer McAfee Mobile Security. Pensez-vous que remmember? .

lauragsamirb
Contributor
Message 4 of 16

Je n'ai rien installé ceci etait deja installé sur mon smartphone

lauragsamirb
Contributor
Message 5 of 16

J'ai besoin d'un code apparament.

karthiks
Former Member
Message 6 of 16

Lauragsamirb,

Google Translation:

Vous parlez anglais, si oui faites le moi savoir je vais organiser un rappel de l'un des technicien de l'équipe McAfee Mobile.

Si vous ne parlez pas anglais, je vais leur demander de vous envoyer un e-mail

In English:

Do you speak English,  if yes let me know I will arrange a call back from one of the McAfee Mobile team technician.

If you do not speak English, I will ask them to send you an email

nehalreads
Former Member
Message 7 of 16

Hi lauragsamirb,

Demandez Karthink mentionné, Parlez-vous anglais? Si oui, faites-nous savoir. Nous arange un rappel avec le code PIN pour déverrouiller votre téléphone. Je tiens à vous envoyer une épingle. Mais, la broche serait valable pour certains procès-verbaux. Donc, il est préférable de vous contacter et de donner épingle à travers phon lui-même. Comme Karthik, mentionné vous receceive un courriel sous peu!

lauragsamirb
Contributor
Message 8 of 16

I perfectly understand English if it's easier for you. But it's not possible to join me or send me something on my phone because (like I said before)
the program of Mc Afee locked my cellphone entirely. Can it be possible to send me the code by mail on laura.gx3 AT hotmail DOT com. please?
Because I paid 650 euro for my phone and I can't use it for the moment.

Regards

Email munged to prevent harvesting by spambots - Moderator

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 29/03/13 11:26:54 EDT AM
nehalreads
Former Member
Message 9 of 16

Hi lauragsamirb,

WOW !! . Thanks's for being in english. From the last 1 day  , i was depending Google Translate !!... I have send you a private message asking for some detail's. Kindly provide that and let me know .

nehalreads
Former Member
Message 10 of 16

Hi lauragsamirb,

Else you can follow below post;

Please visit https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/ . In the right - top corner you will be able to see an option stating " FORGOT YOUR PIN " ; As you can see below .

Forgot Pin.JPG

Please click on Forgot your pin and follow you will be reaching below page ;

Forgot pin email.JPG

As per above image ; You need to enter the email which is associated with the McAfee mobile security and you need to enter the Validation code . A unlock code will be send to your email address were you can unlcok it easily.

Let me know the outcome.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community