cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
art_batis
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Nokia 7 plus trojan artemis ID3os.apk

Hello, I have the same problem about the artemis trojan issue in nokia 7 plus, ID3os.apk, I can't remove the file.. Is this a problem related only to nokia smartphones? Is this a false positive?

2 Replies
art_batis
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Nokia 7 plus trojan artemis ID3os.apk

I contacted the nokia support, they said not to worry, it's false positive, only mcafee recognizes ID3Os.apk as trojan artemis ... so, I do not know, maybe it's really a mcafee problem
muthu_ganesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Nokia 7 plus trojan artemis ID3os.apk

Hello @art_batis

I'm from McAfee reasearch team, I will have this checked with my developing team to know more about this file whether it's a threat or a false positive. And will keep this post updated as soon as we have logs from your devicve. Please follow the below steps to provide us the logs. 

1. Open McAfee Security on device

2. Tap the top bar 10 times with-in 20 seconds.

3. Scan to start logging activity (Toaster Message) "Logging enabled"

4. Run the scan/record the issue.

5. Tap the bar 10 times to Stop the logging

6. (Toaster message) Logging stopped  

Please let me know if you have any corners.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community