cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tannerhaus
Former Member
Message 1 of 8

My phone locked

my phone locked me out due to your service when I was trying to set up my phone. I don't recall ever having your service set up on here. Will you help me out?

7 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 8

Re: My phone locked

Moved from Community Support to Mobile Products >Discussions

Could you kindly provide us a (Screenshot) to enable us to better assist you?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
tannerhaus
Former Member
Message 3 of 8

20161231_131431.jpg

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 8

I think it would be beneficial for you to contact Technical Support for assistance. Simply select or ask for Mobile Support.  https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/contact

Via Phone/Online Chat being by far the quickest.

Thank you for providing the Screenshot.

All the Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
aceman
Former Member
Message 5 of 8

I did contact support (Level-1). My Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930P) / Android 7.0. At around 1pm est. the phone started screaming and stated it was locked. I requested an explanation as to what specifically triggered the event. I was given various different explanations as to what could trigger the event (which I can't recall at this time). I asked if there is a events-log available to view for specifics? I was told not that she knows. So I requested 2nd level support for a detailed explanation as to what specifically triggered the event on my phone. I am waiting on a return call.  When triggered a screaming voice alarm kicks off on my phone and my registered security backup buddies phones as well. This scared the heck out of them even though it was 1pm in the afternoon. Could you imagine if it happened at 3am? 

rickymansky
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

i dont know how to screenshot my phonr
muthu_ganesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 7 of 8

Hello @rickymansky 

Can you please let me know what do you see when you click on forgot your pin?

andi2021
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

I think filipino women are some of the most beautiful girls on the planet. It was with this goal in mind that I started my search for a girl who will love me. I spent a lot of effort and time searching, but to my regret, nothing worked out for me. Then I came across these guys, at first I had a lot of questions as I didn't quite believe that it was all true. But now I don't regret that I went to them. I can confidently recommend their services to everyone.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community