Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 1 of 3

Mobile Security Media Vault after Updates

Jump to solution

11E9E4E2-6354-43BE-95B7-F2E7AC10C256.jpeg

I still need the update to allow me to turn Photos Access On which was not a dialog during setup. I have the latest IOS system update as of yesterday. 13.1.2, but no change with media vault. I understand this problem was escalated to a support team. 

Device model: iPhone 7
iOS Version: 13.1.2
MMS Version: 4.0.3.1250

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gokulakrishnan
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mobile Security Media Vault after Updates

Jump to solution

Hi @Sonnyplease1

We have arranged a call back from our senior tech, Please reply back to their email with your convenient time and data and so you discuss with them and get your issue fixed.  

Regards

Gokulakrishnan K

McAfee Support Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gokulakrishnan
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi @Sonnyplease1

We have arranged a call back from our senior tech, Please reply back to their email with your convenient time and data and so you discuss with them and get your issue fixed.  

Regards

Gokulakrishnan K

McAfee Support Team

Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Gokulakrishnan

I received calls. Thanks for your persistence with app.  For some reason, TURN PHOTO ACCESS ON will not appear in SETTINGS under Privacy-Photos, Photos, Camera, iCloud Photos and MMS. 
It has to be in the development of this app. Something is missing in the code somewhere. Meanwhile, I can scan app in WiFi settings which is all I need at this point with Safe Connect. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community