cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonnyplease
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Mcafee Safe Connect

I have the free version of Safe Connect, 250mb free per month. I stay not signed in all month as instructed by support in August. This was not instructed by support, I found this out on my own. In order to get the free 250mb of VPN on the first of the month, I must sign in and then sign out. It works!  Then on the homepage, my 250mb appears. This is for the latest update of IOS for iPhone.  I feel like doing nothing since it works. Leave we’ll enough alone sometimes, so the expression goes. Yesterday, I received the latest update, 9/12/19, from the App Store. I’ll find out on October 1,2019 if the free 250mb appears automatically on the homepage w/o signing in and out. 

5 Replies
Gokulakrishnan
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Re: Mcafee Safe Connect

Hi @Sonnyplease , 

We would like to hear from you. Kindly respond back post checking if it still works even after the safe connect is logged out in the new update. Thanks your for your response.

Regards

Gokulakrishnan K

Sonnyplease
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: Mcafee Safe Connect

To Gotulskrishnan

Thx for your help. I will see what the update does. They are very good apps and offer free parts or totally free use. I have patience. As with anything new, sometimes there are a few kinks. For Mcafee and their reputation, it is worth it. What company would offer these type of apps to the consumer. 

Sonnyplease
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Re: Mcafee Safe Connect Free250mb

Mcafee Safe Connect is working fine while signed out. The question is whether my 250mb free VPN will be replenished automatically on Oct. 1, 2019 or I'll need to do what I did last month. Sign in and then sign out. When I did this, the 250mb appeared replenished on my home screen. Besides this, the app and VPN works fine. This is for iPhone IOS latest updates.

Sonnyplease
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Re: Mcafee Safe Connect250mb Free

Mcafee Safe Connect is working fine while signed out. The question is whether my 250mb free VPN will be replenished automatically on Oct. 1, 2019 or I'll need to do what I did last month. Sign in and then sign out. When I did this, the 250mb appeared replenished on my home screen. Besides signing in and out, the app and VPN works fine. This is for iPhone IOS latest updates.

This is in response to your reply Gokulakrishnan.

Gokulakrishnan
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

Re: Mcafee Safe Connect250mb Free

Hi @Sonnyplease ,

In order to avail the 250 Mb, you need to be signed in to a safe connect account and so the Data limit will be replenished to your safe connect account. So sign in and signing out from the account will do work best to replenish your data limit. 

Regards

Gokulakrishnan K 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community