cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bfd
Contributor II
Message 1 of 5

McAfee Mobile International Texts

I've had a serious problem with Mcafee Mobile constantly texting its verification number, causing me to incur international texting charges (and yes, I have verified that it is Mobile texting McAfee).  It died down to a low level for a while but after the latest update, it is back up to an unacceptable frequency.  Am I really the only person experiencing this that after nearly a year it still isn't fixed?

4 Replies
karthiks
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

Re: McAfee Mobile International Texts

Bfd,

I have asked the McAfee Mobile Security Team to get an answer for your issue, will post back with an update

Message was edited by: karthiks on 2/24/13 9:31:17 PM CST
karthiks
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

I have sent you a private message asking for some details, please send the details at the earliest

karthiks
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the details, I have forwarded the details to the Mobile Team and waiting for the response. I will post back with the update soon

karthiks
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

As per the update from McAfee Mobile team kindly ring the number 1 866 622 3911 and select the option 4 to speak to the McAfee Mobile Team Support

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community