Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 1 of 4

MMS and iPhone 7

Jump to solution

To: Madhan

I sent you a private message. MMS does not appear as an option in Settings under Photos. Sorry. There is no solution yetWinstonWinston.   

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 3 of 4

Re: MMS and iPhone 7

Jump to solution

Got the link. I hope your engineering team can solve the problem. Please understand that the parts of the app along with other apps is more important. Yes, it’s important for the app to function fully but a vault for pictures is really something that is not necessary. Perhaps a newly designed app without the media vault would be a great app. Media Vault is really not necessary. If Media Vault was taken off the app and more effort on scanning for threats and malware, Mcafee Mobile Security would work as named, Mobile Security plus anti theft and location. Get rid of Media Vault. Really not needed, perhaps in another app, but not in MMS. 
Sonnyplease1

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @Sonnyplease1 

Please use below thread link for further communication on this issue:

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Mobile-Products/MMS-Set-Up-amp-Media-Vault/m-p/638651/

Regards,
Karthik K

Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Got the link. I hope your engineering team can solve the problem. Please understand that the parts of the app along with other apps is more important. Yes, it’s important for the app to function fully but a vault for pictures is really something that is not necessary. Perhaps a newly designed app without the media vault would be a great app. Media Vault is really not necessary. If Media Vault was taken off the app and more effort on scanning for threats and malware, Mcafee Mobile Security would work as named, Mobile Security plus anti theft and location. Get rid of Media Vault. Really not needed, perhaps in another app, but not in MMS. 
Sonnyplease1

Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Delete Media Vault. An unnecessary feature. It should be mobile security, location, anti theft. Make these features stronger and eliminate Media Vault. If you really think about it, I have no photos to lock up. In addition, Microsoft’s One Drive saves photos and documents, folders up to 1TB. In addition they have a personal vault. I have that to use but for what. I am not a democratic congressman with impeachment records that need to be locked up. If so, I would not lock them on my phone. Media Vault. The only solution to fix this problem is to get rid of it on a good performing security app. Mcafee is running up the wrong tree with this. I accept this as a solution to the problem. Delete Media Vault in a Security app. Think about it. Why is this a solution. It’s taking to long to fix a feature that is not needed. 
Sonnyplease1

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community