Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 1 of 13

MMS Set Up & Media Vault

C15EE2F5-04DB-4E7D-8446-7F8C56968EC6.jpeg

Winston is besides himself. I deleted MMS and in the App Store. Rather than a cloud, since it was purchased, there was GET. I did a clean install and setup, but TURN PHOTOS ACCESS ON for MEDIA VAULT did not appear. Still have the same problem with MEDIA VAULT, photo access with the iPhone 7, 13,1.3

12 Replies
muthu_ganesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 13

Re: MMS Set Up & Media Vault

Hi @Sonnyplease1 , 

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I request you to respond to my Private Message to take it forward with my Engineering team.

Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 3 of 13

Ok go to engineering team

muthu_ganesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 13

Hi @Sonnyplease1 ,

Requesting you to share logs by the given steps through private message.

Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 5 of 13

Re: Phishing email

did you check out peterweb25 and ISeeTanamon. With his constant replies of his contacts, then asking for my email to whitelist my phone since he found a contact. I sent copy of email. I cannot find his reply on community support 

muthu_ganesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 13

Hi @Sonnyplease1 ,

Unfortunately I do not see any information about your mentioned email. Can you send me a private message of this email copy and screenshot of this spam, so that I will look on it and provide more information.

Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 7 of 13

Re: Phishing email: To muthu_ganesh

To: muthu_ganesh

Unfortunately I deleted the email but it was from peterweb25 who wanted my email to whitelist my phone. I sent a private message to Madhan. It should be on file with Madhan. Examine all his replies to me how he discusses a solution to my problem by getting one of his contacts in the community. Now I am getting replies from a friend of his,@ ISeeTanmon. All I can say if he was in some position of authority he would not be asking for my email. I did not but sent a message to Madhan. 

Who are these two in the community.

Thx muthu_ganesh

Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 8 of 13

did you check out peterweb25 and ISeeTanamon. With his constant replies of his contacts, then asking for my email to whitelist my phone since he found a contact. I sent copy of email. I cannot find his reply on community support.

Karthik K should have a copy of the email I sent to Notify a moderator I hope. If not, check him out with his boasting of contacts to help me.

Sonnyplease1
Contributor III
Message 9 of 13

Muthu_ganesh. please disregard phishing email. It was Norton which I deleted a long time ago on all devices. They are still sending messages and confused me. I did not think they would still bother me since before the summer. 

Sorry Muthu_ganesh. You were correct in not finding post. I am trying to avoid Norton that is very aggressive.

Sorry again

Sonnyplease1. I need to remember that Norton does not exist. It was my fault and sorry to put you through any trouble. I just sent you all the information. Today, we are getting an iPhone update IOS 13.2.2

muthu_ganesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 10 of 13

Hi @Sonnyplease1 ,

Thank you so much for sharing the logs with me. I require one more information, which I have requested to you through private message. I request you to respond via PM..

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community