Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamcook
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Internet security not avaibale

Jump to solution

I changed by phone when I am here in Australia. I cannot see internet security on my phone.

I called customer support they reinstalled the application three times but still internet options are not visible. What to do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

Re: Internet security not avaibale

Jump to solution

Hi,

Please be noticed that we have different set of features for different mobile platforms (operating systems).

The internet security or web security feature is available only for Android devices.

Please let us know which device you are using and what all features are available.

Sincerely,

Kamal Sharma

McAfee Mobile Support

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi,

Please be noticed that we have different set of features for different mobile platforms (operating systems).

The internet security or web security feature is available only for Android devices.

Please let us know which device you are using and what all features are available.

Sincerely,

Kamal Sharma

McAfee Mobile Support

jamcook
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Thanks mr kamal

This time I called support and they explained me that since I am using Nokia for temporarily so internet security and sms filter is not available.

Keep up the good work

-James

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community