cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gosse
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

I have a Samsung Note 9 with dual simcards, so two numbers.

On this device i installed Total Protection, downloaded via one of the two numbers.

Is my device now protected for both numbers, or are just the activities of the simcard i used for the download protected?

Do i need to do something else?

Thank you in advance,

Sincerly,

Gosse

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Gokulakrishnan
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Re: Hello

Jump to solution

Hi @Gosse 

McAfee mobile security primarily protect the mobile device as it is running with Android Operating system and attached with your phone number. It doesn’t matter which SIM card used for downloads, all the activities in the phone are secured by McAfee and it also protect your phone by prompting for the PIN number if one or the other SIM card is changed in your device in case of theft.

Regards

Gokulakrishnan K

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members? give Kudos if appropriate 

View solution in original post

Gosse
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Thank you!!

Excellent response....

Sincerely

Gosse 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gokulakrishnan
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi @Gosse 

McAfee mobile security primarily protect the mobile device as it is running with Android Operating system and attached with your phone number. It doesn’t matter which SIM card used for downloads, all the activities in the phone are secured by McAfee and it also protect your phone by prompting for the PIN number if one or the other SIM card is changed in your device in case of theft.

Regards

Gokulakrishnan K

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members? give Kudos if appropriate 

Gosse
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Thank you!!

Excellent response....

Sincerely

Gosse 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community