cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veciak
Former Member
Message 1 of 7

Hello I have problem with mcafee on my Android mobile phone. This progam want PIN from me, but i dont know it.

Hello I have problem with mcafee on my Android mobile phone. This progam want PIN from me, but i dont know it. And i dont know my gmail e-mail adres where i can reset it, coz i dont use it and i make only gmail acc for use google market. So i dont have acces to my gamail and i cant reset my PIN in mcafee - please help becouse i can use my phone!!

Header edited by Moderator for brevity

6 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 7

Re: Hello I have problem with mcafee on my Android mobile phone. This progam want PIN from me, but i dont know it.

I edited your headline so that it fits and moved this to Mobile Products.

If you have a Gmail account for Google Plus purposes then you should be able to access it.

However as you are having difficulty might I suggest you contact Mobile Support, it's free by phone or online chat.

See the link below.  FYI at the moment it appears the support pages are down so wait a while.

Toronto ▪ Canada
Volunteer Moderator - Consumer Products
I CAN'T HELP PRIVATELY - PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS
Use Advanced Search To Find Answers

Consumer Technical Support (alter Country @ top right as needed)

Consumer Customer Service (Accounts, Billing, Registration, etc.)
Anti-Spyware/Malware/Hijacker Removal Tools

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 7

Re: Hello I have problem with mcafee on my Android mobile phone. This progam want PIN from me, but i dont know it.

Here's the direct link, simply alter your country at the top right corner if necessary:  http://service.mcafee.com/MobileSupportHome.aspx?lc=4105&sg=MS&pt=1

SafeBoot
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 7

veciak wrote:

Hello I have problem with mcafee on my Android mobile phone. This progam want PIN from me, but i dont know it. And i dont know my gmail e-mail adres where i can reset it, coz i dont use it and i make only gmail acc for use google market. So i dont have acces to my gamail and i cant reset my PIN in mcafee - please help becouse i can use my phone!!

Header edited by Moderator for brevity

You mean you've forgotten both the PIN to your phone, and the password to the gmail account you have the phone linked to?

I'm sorry, but that seems very strange indeed.

veciak
Former Member
Message 5 of 7

Yes, I mean i never ever use my google account iam logged in about 7-8 month a go in my smartphone and use only for Google Play, so i dont remember my password for gmail, if i dont have access to my gmail acc so i cant change or do nothink now.0

Sorry for my bad english.

SafeBoot
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 7

Well, when you sign up for gmail it asks you, and strongly recommends you set up an alternate email address for password resets - or you can use Google account recovery.

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Once you have access to your gmail, resetting the pin for your device should be pretty easy?

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 7 of 7

Marking this as 'Assumed Answered' as it is over 3 years old.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community