cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user_99537
Former Member
Message 1 of 10

Cellulare bloccato da Mcafee...IMPOSSIBILE SBLOCCARLO IN QUALSIASI MODO!

Salve

Ho un contratto con l'operatore telefonico Wind, e insieme al contratto ho preso un Sony Ericcson Xperia Arc S....dentro questo cellulare c'era la versione di prova di McAfee Mobile Security.

Dopo i 30 giorni io non ho rinnovato nulla.

Eppure circa una settimana fa ho perso il cellulare: denuncia, sim sostitutiva, ormai ero rassegnata....poi incredibilmente ieri lo ritrovo.

Vado ad accenderlo, cambio la scheda sim con quella nuova sostitutiva....e mi compare la schermata:

McAfee Mobile Security

Il tuo dispositivo è bloccato

Questo dispositivo è bloccato. Per restituire il dispositivo utilizza il seguente contatto del proprietario (mia email). Grazie

Per sbloccare il dispositivo, immetti il codice PIN.

Dunque....fiduciosa clicco su "codice pin dimenticato" e mi viene inviato un nuovo codice alla mia email.

Inserisco il codice....niente da fare.

Allora mi registro sul sito mcafee, come da procedura indicata sulla mail arrivata, e dal mio account creo un nuovo pin personale.

Riprovo con quel pin....niente!

Allora provo a sentire il mio operatore, la Wind....che mi suggerisce di aspettare qualche ora, affinchè il sistema aggiorni il nuovo pin

Aspetto 2, 3 ore....NIENTE. Ricambio il pin, aspetto 3 ore....NIENTE.

Richiedo nuovo pin, il giorno dopo, passate 10 ore provo a metterlo.....NIENTE!!!!!!

Ora....MA E' POSSIBILE CHE PER UN SOFTWARE CHE HA UN BUG TALMENTE EVIDENTE COME QUESTO IO NON POSSA SBLOCCARE IL MIO TELEFONO!??!

SONO OSTAGGIO DI UN SERVIZIO CHE NON HO RICHIESTO!!!! NON HO RINNOVATO IL MCAFEE MOBILE (ed è visibile dal mio profilo cliente), E NONOSTANTE CIO

SONO CON IL TELEFONO BLOCCATO!!!!

MA VI SEMBRA NORMALE!?!?

ora....attendo vostre notizie il prima possibile, perchè la situazione è INSOSTENIBILE! Potete verificare dalla mail con la quale mi sono registrata qui il mio profilo su McAfee,

i tentativi di richiesta di pin effettuati e tutto quello che ho fatto, SENZA SUCCESSO!

VERIFICATE I VOSTRI SISTEMI DI AGGIORNAMENTO, I SERVER....MA FATE QUALCOSA! SBLOCCATEMI IL MIO CELLULARE!!!!!

9 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 10

Re: Cellulare bloccato da Mcafee...IMPOSSIBILE SBLOCCARLO IN QUALSIASI MODO!

I'm sorry we only speak English here so I will rely on Google Translate.

From the support web page:

If you still cannot reset your PIN, email McAfee Support at http://service.mcafee.com with the following information:

• Your user name (phone number for smartphone and email address for tablet)
  • Your registered email address or McAfee Account
  • The IMEI/MEID number of your device (Android ID for tablets)
  • Your registered buddy's name and email address for verification

Translation:

Traduzione a cura di Google:

Mi dispiace abbiamo solo parla inglese qui in modo che si baserà su Google Translate.

Dalla pagina web di supporto:

Se ancora non è possibile reimpostare il PIN, e-mail al supporto McAfee http://service.mcafee.com con le seguenti informazioni:

Il tuo nome utente (numero di telefono per l'indirizzo e-mail per smartphone e tablet)
     Il tuo indirizzo email registrato o un account McAfee
     L'IMEI / MEID numero del dispositivo (ID Android per le pasticche)
     Il tuo amico registrato il nome e l'indirizzo email per la verifica

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 19/06/12 10:56:49 EDT AM
user_99537
Former Member
Message 3 of 10

Well, I'll speak in english.

I've already done what you suggested....I repeat the problema in english

I've a sony ericcson xperia arc s, with mcafee mobile protection installed. I've not renewed the 30 days trial, but....

one week ago i've lost my mobile...i found it luckily yesterday, and i changed my mobile card with the new one: result, the mobile is blocked by mcafee.

I've tryed billion times to reset the pin and send it to my email, change the pin through my mcafee account, wait 10 hours since last reset...but all the times the PIN is not WORKING!!!!

My mobile is blocked and there's no way to turn it back!!!!

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 10

You haven't done everything...you have to use the support page link and click on the 'email support' option and send them the information I posted.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 10

Or phone Technical Support directly via the support page, they will tell you what to do.   It's a free phone call.

user_99537
Former Member
Message 6 of 10

Well....

Now I've done EVERYTHING

Contacted the Chat Line of McAfee....the operator assisted my, 1 hour of chat, step by step, furnishing a lot of new pins....but NOTHING!

There no way to get rid of McAfee!!!!! And the don't know what's the problem!

....they told me that a "superior level" customer support will try to contact me in the next days....

and they told me that, in any case, if they can't solve the problem, I still can RESET MY MOBILE!

lemme guess.......so, I need to erase ALL MY DATAS (contacts, photos, files, etc) because an antivirus, supposed to help me,

it's BLOCKING MY MOBILE FOREVER?!?!

veeeery good program, oh yes....

IT'S ABSURD!!!!

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 7 of 10

I agree, it's absurd.

user_99537
Former Member
Message 8 of 10

ho ancora il  telefono bloccato mi avete detto che oggi mi avreste contattato

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 9 of 10

I didn't say that.   I have no idea when support will contact you.  Give them another phone call.

Non ho detto questo. Non ho idea di quando il supporto vi contatterà. Date loro un'altra telefonata.

veronicacasti
Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Ciao! 

so che e´ passato tanto tempo ma ti ricordi come hai risolto il problema?? perche sono nella tua stessa situazione e non so cosa fare! 

Grazie mille

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community