Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayrem29
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Cannot verify my mobile number

Can you help me please??

My McAfee cannot verify my number... Im using Sony Xperia Z.. Im from the Philippines.  Thanks.

2 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot verify my mobile number

jayrem29 wrote:

Can you help me please??

My McAfee cannot verify my number... Im using Sony Xperia Z.. Im from the Philippines.  Thanks.

This thread is over a year old & was solved so I am moving you to your own new thread.   Best contact  Technical Support directly:  http://service.mcafee.com/faq/country.html

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 28/09/13 8:26:21 EDT AM
Jim1958
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot verify my mobile number

I am having the same issue. I changed my phone number. I have the T-Mobile Mcafee security on my phone. After I changed my phone number I got the verifiocation code  from T-Mobile to the new number. This allowed me to access the McAfee hub. It had a link that said "Already a customer login here". I clicked the link and my email address was greyed out and I could not change that. I entered my password and I was taken to the next page that wanted to send the verification code to the old phone number. I was not able to correct that phone number or change it. It was greyed out like the email. I have tried over and over and again and all I do is hit a brick wall. McAfee tells me they do not have an option to change it that T-Mobile has to change it. I call T-Mobile and they tell me they do not have the option to change it that McAfee has to be the one to change it. I have contacted both T-Mobile and McAfee for this same issue atleast ten times and I always get the run around and people not takiing responsibily and change it. I have contacted both T-Mobile and McAfee coperate office and they never reply back. The only solution that McAfee has for me is to get my old number back. Login and turn off two step verification and then make sure I can login and then change my number back to my current number. I asked T-Mobile if I could do this and they said it would cost me $15.00. I agreed to that but then they tell me the number has already been given out to another person. What am I suppose to do? I am very frustrated. Should I get another antivirus software or what? Has anyone else had this issue and what did you do to resolve it?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community