cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user_195739
Former Member
Message 1 of 7

Blockеd phone

Hello, I downloaded the program McAFee and the next day I decided to remove it. The program blocked my phone and it  wanted I to entered email and pin, I do not know any pin. Waiting for your ideas how I can fix it. Thank you in advance!

6 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 7

Re: Blockеd phone

@  iva.vasileva98,

This would probably more appropriate in Mobile Support, to gain assistance. It would help immensely if you would provide the Make/Model of your Phone/? Quite possibly the Forum Tech, Selvan will pick up this thread and assist you, or guide you in the proper direction.

Or if you prefer, here is the Link for Technical Support (Free)

All the very Best,

Regards,

Catdaddy

McAfee Volunteer Moderator 1

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
user_195739
Former Member
Message 3 of 7

Благодаря

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 7

I,ll take a stab at your Response...

You,re Welcome....

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 7

I moved this to Mobile Products.   You may wish to try the Technical Support chat link here:  Specialized Services for Home and Home Office

user_195739
Former Member
Message 6 of 7

благодаря

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 7 of 7

Вие сте добре дошли

(Google Translation).

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community