cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angelbaby65711
Former Member
Message 1 of 6

6 digit pin? any ideas? lg g3 us cellular

reset phone and McAfee locked it saying need 6 digit pin I had fixed the same problem yesterday after reading up on it and used Removed pin #, kindly refrain from posting personal info, for your own safety but daughter wasn't aware I had already reset her phone so she done it again and now that pin not working. I never set a pin so any ideas what to do next?

5 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 6

Re: 6 digit pin? any ideas? lg g3 us cellular

You could possibly try using this FAQ Forgotten Pin. If it does not resolve your issue, you can always contact Technical Support. Via Phone/Online Chat being most expedient.. https://service.mcafee.com/webportal/cp/home/contact

All the Best,

Cliff

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 6

Moved from Support Forums to Mobile Products>Discussions

For better exposure and assistance.

By

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
sivakumarc
Former Member
Message 4 of 6

Hi

I would request you to have a look at this kb article mentioned below , if it doesn't help please contact McAfee Mobile Support for unlocking the device.

"The device is locked and you have forgotten your Mobile Security six-digit PIN" :  Forgotten Pin.

Mcafee Mobile Support:

noCookies

Regards,

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 6

​,

Thank you for confirming that the (Identical) FAQ may help resolve the user's issue.

Forgotten Pin.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 6

​,

As recommended by both myself and from a 'Support Tech', could you kindly try the (FAQ) inserted? And please inform us it you still need assistance.  FAQ; Forgotten Pin.

Thank you,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community