cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AudreyH63
Contributor II
Message 11 of 13

Re: Ventura Apple Mac Upgrade Ventura faults

rblanco47 JPWPhoenix @IanReader1234 Hi guys, happy new year! Has this issue been resolved for you?

@Magesh I am still having this issue with the McAfee Master Installer closing immediately after I enter my password. This article (McAfee menu icon grayed out with red warning triangle on macOS Ventura ) unfortunately does not help.

It is a joke now that this issue hasn't been resolved. I will be looking at other security software companies as McAfee can't seem to protect my MacBook Air!!

JPWPhoenix
Contributor II
Message 12 of 13

While I've managed to get McAfee Total Protection up and running properly again, I still keep having the same problem I've had for months where the Firewall's switched-off when I turn on my MacBook and I have to switch it on manually. I also still get the same problem with trying to reinstall McAfee, where the installer just quits as soon as I enter my Admin password.

It's ridiculous this still hasn't been resolved after many months!

oz
Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Has there been any update on the issue last reported where the mcafee firewall has to be turned on every time the mac reboots ?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community