Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ace99
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Problem with Internet Security on MacOS

Hi,

I've had Internet Security installed on my old iMac, running High Sierra 10.13.6, for quite a while and hardly had any problems with it https://mobdro.bio/ https://kodi.bio/.

But recently, it stopped functionning. I'll get a grayed out icon with the error triangle in the menu bar and if I try to open it, it starts opening and quits unexpectedly. I could not uninstall it either. So, I downloaded again the version available through my ISP and installed it again, the software asked me if I wanted to suppress the old one and I clicked yes.

For the first day, I ran smoothly. I checked all of the security options and ran a thorough scan of my HDs. No problems were found so I thought the problem was solved.

But today, it started acting again and I can't open it. Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks.

2 Replies
GaneshR
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem with Internet Security on MacOS

Hi @ace99 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to the nature of issue, we have sent PM. Please respond to take it further.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

qloudhost
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem with Internet Security on MacOS

It sounds like you are experiencing issues with your Internet Security software on your old iMac running High Sierra 10.13.6. It's possible that the software is incompatible with your operating system or that there may be other underlying issues causing it to malfunction.

Since you have already tried reinstalling the software, it's worth considering other potential causes for the problem. Some things you can try include checking for updates to both the operating system and the security software, running a disk cleanup and repair utility, and disabling any conflicting software that may be running in the background.

If none of these steps solve the problem, you may want to consider switching to a different DMCA Ignored VPS or Offshore Dedicated Server provider that offers reliable and secure hosting services. Additionally, you may want to look into Offshore WordPress Hosting as an option for hosting your website or blog in a secure and private environment.

Ultimately, it's important to prioritize your online security and take steps to protect your personal information and data from potential threats. If you continue to experience issues with your current Internet Security software, don't hesitate to reach out to the software provider's support team for assistance.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community