cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JorgeIvanSuarez
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

No aparece VPN en McAfee. Protección Total. Mac

I have a 2019 MacBook Pro with Monterey 12.6 I purchased the McAfee Total Protection subscription with automatic renewal enabled.  I have tried everything but until the time to turn on the VPN and in the panel I do not get the VPN to activate it from there, how to activate it? I bought this subscription mainly for the VPN and if I can't activate it then it's no good to me, please a solution.

Best regards.

Translated with DeepL

Tengo un MacBook Pro de 2019 con Monterrey 12.6 adquirí  la suscripción McAfee Total Protection con la renovación automática activada.  LO he intentado todo pero hasta el momento de encender la VPN y en el panel no me sale la VPN para activarla desde allí, cómo se puede activar? Compre esta suscripción sobre todo por el VPN y si no puedo activarlo pues no me sirve, por favor una solución

Un saludo.

2 Replies
Nagesh_G
Message 2 of 3

Re: No aparece VPN en McAfee. Protección Total. Mac

Saludos desde Mcafee,

Mcafee es consciente de este problema, la solución se incluye en la última versión de compilación. Le sugerimos que intente desinstalar y reinstalar mcafee y verifique el estado del problema.

Regards
Nagesh G

JorgeIvanSuarez
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: No aparece VPN en McAfee. Protección Total. Mac

No se soluciona, ya desinstalé y reinstalé, la ultima versión que se baja es la 3.3 y no se carga la VPN.

Si esto no tiene solución solicito se cancele la suscripción y se devuelva el dinero de la misma, pues los servicios no son los que esperaba contratar.
Un saludo¡

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community