cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tensigeka
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Multi-Access Internet Security Quit(s) Unexpectedly message on a MacBook Pro

Has anyone encountered a problem reloading McAfee onto a MacBook Pro where it appears to load successfully but displays the message "Multi-Access Internet Security Quit Unexpectedly"?

A little background: I reinstalled the version of McAfee available to AOL subscribers (which I had successfully done before) onto my MacBook Pro running Catalina OS 10.15.7.

I have reloaded this several times and have performed a formal uninstall, all with the same results.

I'm wondering if this is a problem with the latest update of OS or if there is some other issue?

1 Reply
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 2

Re: Multi-Access Internet Security Quit(s) Unexpectedly message on a MacBook Pro

Hi @tensigeka 

Greetings From McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

McAfee is aware of the issue and working towards the resolution. We will keep you update once the issue gets resolved.

Regards,
Hari

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community