cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcs_macos
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

MacOS Ventura 13.2 (Fire Wall from Livesafe)

hi!! I have installed mcafee live safe: 

• gave access to extension 
  • gave excess and followed instructions exactly to vshield scan/utility and etc etc

But the firewall is always turned off and I can't seem to get the firewall working. I am basically using the default firewall that has came along with my MacBook Pro. 

PS: I have tried turning off the defaulted firewall and tried turning on the firewall in my live safe and it still doesn't work. 

Any helpful advice would really be appreciated. 

Thanks! 🙂 

1 Reply
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 2

Re: MacOS Ventura 13.2 (Fire Wall from Livesafe)

Hi @tcs_macos 

We are sorry to hear that we are having issue with McAfee firewall. McAfee is aware of this and working as fast as to resolve the issue. We recommend to use MAC OS firewall for time being to ensure protection to your device. We will keep you update you once the fix is available.

If you have any concerns, feel free to reply to the post or contact our support team using the link below.

McAfee Chat support 

Regards 
Edward Franso 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community