cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnkrnl
Contributor II
Message 11 of 17

Re: I am getting an issue in my mac on toolbar.

I have a problem with the security icon on the Mac toolbar and the error says it doesn't work now. Is this normal? I think this is weird, do you have any ideas?

MegaBox HD

Movie Hd

Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 12 of 17

Hi @johnkrnl 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please check in activity monitor if menulet service is running..

Please update the mcafee app installed on the machine. Kindly try re-installing the app and check issue status. Let us know if you could open the App when clicking the icon from applications folder. 

Regards

Magesh J

jackjen
Contributor II
Message 13 of 17

Thanks for the best solution.

jacobmiller47
Contributor
Message 14 of 17

Don't worry buddy, it's not a big issue, just follow the tips shared by the community member. It solved my problem I have the best solution for Roblox gaming scripts, KRNL is best for scripting Roblox games you can check it out

https://krnl.codes/

AyeshaAli
Contributor
Message 15 of 17

i have also an issue in instapro website

dev44
Contributor
Message 16 of 17

Uma das características marcantes do scarlet ios é sua capacidade de injetar ajustes de maneira transparente em um IPA usando seu sofisticado sistema de repositórios.

Williamgalloway
Contributor
Message 17 of 17

I am also facing this issue on my mac toolbar on Bus Simulator Indonesia website page name indian map mod download.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community