cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon3
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Download Mcafee Antivirus on Mac

I have activated the key for the Antivirus but then when I have to download the software on my Mac it does not allow me to do that? Does any of you have experienced the same problem? And how can I solve it?

2 Replies
Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Download Mcafee Antivirus on Mac

Hi @Simon3 

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please login to your McAfee account by logging in to home.mcafee.com with your credentials and try downoading McAfee by following the once screen instructions. If you have any difficulties please reach our chat support by accessing the below link 

McAfee chat Support 

Regards
Magesh J

Alkattaj
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Download Mcafee Antivirus on Mac

I had Downloaded but its make my desktop very slow but it work removing antivirus. hop get better understand.  

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community