cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Berlin77
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

macOS error re McAfee needs upgrading to 64bit

For a few months now I occasionally get an error message generated by macOS referring to McAfee will not be supported in future with future versions.essay writer I believe this relates to 32bit versus 64bit applications.

Is anyone else seeing this message and do we know if McAfee are addressing the issue?  According Apple support forums, 32bit applications will eventually not be compatible.

3 Replies
siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: macOS error re McAfee needs upgrading to 64bit

Please find the following  article for McAfee  system requirements on on MAC. computer

andi2021
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Writing a literature review can be a daunting task, especially if you are not familiar with the process or language. Unfortunately, however, it is. I realized this when I encountered a language barrier that made me unable to begin writing. That's when I started my internet search for some information and came across these guys. I can recommend you their literature review writing service.

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 4

Hi @andi2021 

Please let us know if you have any concerns McAfee glad to help you. For FAQ's and additional assistance visit https://service.mcafee.com

Regards,
Venkat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community