cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StefanDT
Contributor II
Message 1 of 5

installer of LiveSafe hangs on macOS 10.14 (Mojave)

Jump to solution

The installer hangs after downloading the necessary files. any idea how to fix this?

Using the virtual assistant did not result in any failure. Also looking for remaining McAfee files on my mac did not give results. 

Is macOS10.14 supported by LiveSafe?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StefanDT
Contributor II
Message 5 of 5

Re: installer of LiveSafe hangs on macOS 10.14 (Mojave)

Jump to solution

Sorry for the delay.

macOS Mojave was updated end of October to 10.14.1. Past weekend, I have tried again to install LiveSafe and now I succeeded. I got it installed without any tricks or so. So I assume that Apple fixed something under the hood.

Stefan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @StefanDT

McAfee Security for MAC is fully compatible with macOS 10.14. Please let us know the current status (whether the suite is installed or not) by checking the list of installed applications

StefanDT
Contributor II
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, I tried in the meantime more, but I cannot pass the stage in the installer of the file download.

is there an alternative to install livesafe without a download manager, meaning a single file which I can download and then install on my mac.

Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @StefanDT

Kindly try this article and let us know the status.

https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/articleview?locale=en-US&articleId=TS102639

Regards,
Karthik K

StefanDT
Contributor II
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Sorry for the delay.

macOS Mojave was updated end of October to 10.14.1. Past weekend, I have tried again to install LiveSafe and now I succeeded. I got it installed without any tricks or so. So I assume that Apple fixed something under the hood.

Stefan

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community