cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Irfanjadhav
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Mcafee problems

This was by far the worst experience I have ever had. From the beginning I had nothing but problems. I could not even get the program to download even past the first step. I contacted Technical Support online, chatted live with people from India (first issue right there). None of the people would read what I wrote, they insisted on remotely accessing my computer and tried doing the simplest and most pointless things to get it to download (turning off my Time Machine Back-up, changing my screen saver) and spending over 2 hours until I had to kick them off my computer because they wouldn't listen to me.

1 Reply
Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mcafee problems

Hi @Irfanjadhav

Sorry to hear this. We are here to help you 24/7. Kindly provide us the information to assist you better:

1. Mac OS version?
  2. Have you get the issue to download McAfee installler or during the installation process (post initiated the installer)?
  3. Got any error message when you are trying to download McAfee?

Regards
Karthik K

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community