cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leith1
Contributor
Message 1 of 17

I am getting an issue in my mac on toolbar.

I am having issue in the security icon on the toolbar of my mac, the error says, It is not working at the moment. Is it normal? I find it strange, any ideas?

upsers

16 Replies
Dustin_techie
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 17

Re: I am getting an issue in my mac on toolbar.

Try reinstalling mcafee. It will fix the problem.

Oscar_Dodge
Contributor II
Message 3 of 17

IF you have installed macOS 11 (Big Sur) and IF your Total Protection or Live Safe product has been updated to 4.10.x (which can happen without any action on your part) ...

The McAfee firewall component does not work on TP or LS when Big Sur is present.  This produces an alert signal on the toolbar's McAfee shield icon.  The problem is described in the knowledge base article TS103081.  A fix is promised "soon".

Bottom line: As long as the only error listed is for the firewall .. ignore the error.

Use the macOS Preferences app to turn on the built-in macOS firewall.

HTH.

vyshnavii
Contributor
Message 4 of 17

Nothing to worry buddy, its not a big issue, just follow the tips shared by the community member. It solved my problem and I suggest you to go through it once cinema hd

rwadraa7
Contributor II
Message 5 of 17

No worries about my girlfriend, not a big deal, follow the team's advice. It solves my problem և I recommend going once

bee tv 

krnl

johnkrnl
Contributor II
Message 6 of 17

Don’t worry about my boyfriend, don’t worry, follow the team’s recommendations. To solve my problem, you are advised to go once 

Movie Hd

Krnl

Hax4you

rwadraa7
Contributor II
Message 7 of 17

McAfee firewall component does not work on TP or LS when Big Sur is present. This gives a warning sign on the McAfee emblem on the toolbar. The case is described in the TS103081 knowledge base section. Therefore, an "early" agreement is promised.

galacticraft

rlcraft

rwadraa7
Contributor II
Message 8 of 17

Just reinstall MacAfee I think it will the problem itself.

thaumcraft

decocraft

johnkrnl
Contributor II
Message 9 of 17

When Big Sur, the McAfee firewall feature does not work on TP or LS. The device is equipped with a McAfee warning sign. The work is described in the TS103081 Knowledge Base section. As a result, an "early" deal was promised. Tinkers’ Construct

Krnl

Krnl Download

arrehaman
Contributor II
Message 10 of 17

Its very common in mac, try to update it. MovieBox Pro

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community