cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nm43
Former Member
Message 11 of 13

Re: How Long Will Full Scan Take?

The issue of wondering how long the scan would take? I wouldn't say that was solved exactly. Or are you referring to the 2,000+ threats found? I have no idea what they were or whether anything was solved. For almost a week I watched the scan box showing millions of files scanned and thousands of threats found. When I finally got tired of it and stopped the scan, the scan box went away. I was surprised, btw, that my first reply in this forum said that "we Mods do not utilize Mac products." That did not make me feel much confidence in answers I might get here or in McAfee's relationship with Macs. As I said earlier, I will drop the subscription when it expires.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 12 of 13

In addition to informing you that we Moderator's indeed do not  use Mac Computers. We did get Tier 2.5 Technicians to add to the discussion. Could you kindly provide us a screenshot as asked?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
nm43
Former Member
Message 13 of 13

No, I cannot provide a screenshot. I answered that question earlier. After I stopped the scan, there was nothing to take a screenshot of. The scan box was gone.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community