cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user_69753
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

HI EVERYONE, THIS QUESTION APPLIES TO MY MACBOOK. TYIA..

I had spoken to someone via chat who was very helpful. But this person left too quickly before I was able to ccp the link that was provided to me.

There are some very excellent free tools that McFee offers’s for us and it say that the os operating system can use it. When I had downloaded a few of them it didn’t work.

So, that was when I went to chat. if any of you know what that link if please, I would be very grateful. I hope you all are having a lovely day and  holiday season, too.

Thank you so much for your time. Please take care and be well, too.

​​

2 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 3

Re: HI EVERYONE, THIS QUESTION APPLIES TO MY MACBOOK. TYIA..

Post the service request number you were given and I will ping a MAC guru

ganeshrajur
   karthikk3 

GaneshR
Message 3 of 3

Re: HI EVERYONE, THIS QUESTION APPLIES TO MY MACBOOK. TYIA..

HI Pamela,

Can we have a Service Request Number for this so that we can check get back to you as early as possible

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community