cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installing product

So I purchase my renewal subscription of McAfee life save, it wasn't until after I actually paid for it; it tells me I need to have 1158 MB of HD to 'run its software' - I don't actually know what that means. I tried talking to someone online but they didn't seem to understand what my problem was after i explained it multiple times. Is it possible for me to get a refund as I spent £89.99 on something that I apparently can't use.

2 Replies

Re: installing product

Well, I just read your problem so there are multiple solutions as in my opinion.

First you can use a small tool to clean temp and garbage files from your OS drive, CCleaner is effective one.

2nd move files from desktop or My documents to external USB flash drive to get more free space. Then try again by downloading McAfee life save after signing in to your account.

3rd you will receive an email regarding payment was proceeded or not so you can also reply that email with your details if needed.

Re: installing product

All good ideas.

By the way

Livesafe requires 500Mb free space ie

Hardware

• 2 GB RAM for Windows 7 and above

• 500 MB free drive space

• 1 GHz Processor

If you are short and cannot squeeze any more space and need a refund contact customer service here

Call McAfee support

Follow refund link

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community