cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corpg
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

i clicked block on Microsoft Edge and now cannot unblock it. What do I do now?

I clicked Block when the little window popped up for Microsoft Edge.  Now I cannot access it and the settings in  the Livesafe  section will not let me change it.  Anyone know how to unblock?  Thank you.

1 Reply
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 2

Re: i clicked block on Microsoft Edge and now cannot unblock it. What do I do now?

Hi @corpg 

Greetings from McAfee.

Kindly follow the steps and check if it works.

1. Open your Edge browser, go to the user menu (the three horizontal dots in the upper right), and select Settings.
  2. Select Cookies and site permissions in the Settings menu.
  3. Scroll down and click Pop-ups and redirects.
  4. Toggle Block to off.
  5. Click the Add button in the Allow box to allow pop-ups on specific sites.
  6. Type or paste the website address in the Add a site box. Repeat this for each site you want to allow pop-ups on.

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Hari

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community