cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dries1
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Unable to access Auto-Renewal settings

McAfee advertises that customers are able to switch off auto-renewal, yet that page when accessed after logging into my account refuses to load on 3 separate devices (mobile, desktop PC and laptop) with an error message indicating that "you have been redirected too many times" - on multiple browsers! 

So, now that my trust in this company has been wiped out, I want a refund. But to get a refund I must phone a telephone number which is given on the support page. However, when phoning the number the voice answering advises that it applies only to corporate customers. So still, I am being sent from pillar to post and no closer to solving my issue. 

So, I am even more convinced that this company is untrustworthy and trying to frustrate their "captive" clientele into giving up?

1 Reply
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to access Auto-Renewal settings

Hi @Dries1 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused we request you to contact our McAfee consumer support using the below link.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Edward Franso

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community