Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darldell
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Renewing my McAfee Live Safe 3 year subscription

Jump to solution

I have the windows 10 operating system purchased in October of 2020 with McAfee Live Safe 2 year subscription pre installed and my old subscription is due to expire in October of 2022. 

Since my renewal subscription is the McAfee Live Safe software same as the old version, just a new product key. I tried to do the renewal without removing the old, because it's basically the same just different product key number. 

It shows that I have the new subscription added to my account but the remaining days is not correct and it doesn't show on my desk top icon short cut. 

When installing do I need to download the removal tool to remove the old McAfee antivirus protection if so where can I go to get the McAfee removal tool. Please advise me on what to do 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 3

Re: Renewing my McAfee Live Safe 3 year subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @Darldell 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

we recommend that you contact our consumer support number (866-622-3911) to help you further. Alternatively, you can reach our support team via chat services from below link.

McAfee Consumer Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate

Regards,
Hari

View solution in original post

Darldell
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Thank you I sure will call the phone number you provided 1-866-622-3911

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi @Darldell 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

we recommend that you contact our consumer support number (866-622-3911) to help you further. Alternatively, you can reach our support team via chat services from below link.

McAfee Consumer Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate

Regards,
Hari

Darldell
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Thank you I sure will call the phone number you provided 1-866-622-3911

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community