cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RD_JP
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

McAfee LiveSafe Not able reinstall on PC Win10 22H2

Been using McAfee LiveSafe since 2013, recently observed that on manual update it flashed error problem with update please contact technical support. 

Tried chat and using McAfee Removal tool uninstalled LiveSafe (clearly it was not getting updates and it stuck at 16.0.r17) was informed latest is now r48 

However, I am not able to reinstall it from myaccount page tried Edge / Firefox /Chrome and even tried another PCs  on my account page once I click on check box for ' I've read and accept the McAfee License Agreement.' 

It doesn't load download link , neither when I select add device it gives product key but installer is not loading. Have reset browser settings on three computers still no joy. 

Is there any way I can download latest version of installer 

Regards,

RD_JP

1 Reply
krishna55
Message 2 of 2

Re: McAfee LiveSafe Not able reinstall on PC Win10 22H2

Hi @RD_JP,

Greetings from McAfee.

McAfee is aware of this issue and we are working towards a solution. We will keep you updated as we receive more information.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community