Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigm
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Included VPN with LifeSafe

I kept getting a pop up saying that VPN unlimited was included with my McAfee cause I have set for Auto-Renew.  When I click to get to it, there is nothing there.  When I search on how to find it, it doesn't show up where is says to go.  I googled and found the VPN is separate download call Safe Connect.  For some reason, it only gives the free limited version.  When I went into McAfee website, it shows I signed up on April 15, 2020 but it expires April 14, 2020.  How the heck can it expire 1 day before date installed it?  Everywhere I go it keeps saying I should of had unlimited version included but no where can I get that.  Anyone know why there is problems with this?  I am not going to pay for whole new software when it is suppose to be included with what I have.

2 Replies

Re: Included VPN with LifeSafe

Best to ask customer service here

Call McAfee support

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Included VPN with LifeSafe

hello,

currently if i open Livesafe at the startpage on the bottem right there is an icon to set up a VPN.

maybe when you click on the above tabs like my privacy ect you have an icon to set this up perhaps ?

or at the bottem right up there is a wheelgear.maybe if you click on this there is an opton to enable the VPN ?..................

i have not set a VPN at this time so how it works i can not help you further on that....

if you should need more help than visit the link Peackeeper has provided in his answer.

greetings

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community