Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Last_Shini
Contributor II
Message 1 of 9

Downloaded LiveSafe but no VPN button. I don't live in India

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, I bought a subscription for Mcafee Livesafe 2 months ago and just realized that there’s no choice of vpn in app(No Vpn button). Even though in the account page I’ve code for the VPN, I can’t see the link to download it. OSnly Antivirus and True Key. At the same time, I activated VPN on my phone with the same link

No. I don't live in India

*Screenshot taken from a phone because I don’t have access to a PC now

7515FEA2-5223-4A35-BD70-C004F270DB39.jpeg
IMG_5313.jpg

219AC2F7-D154-4F2F-99CF-A8614DFB2272.png

Auto renewal is active

UPD
Screenshot 2022-09-30 190920.png

I got this text from Mcafee's email ad but the thing is I already uninstalled Pre-installed version on my HP laptop with MCPR (Mcafee's official uninstall app) and now when I'm trying to install Mcafee LiveSafe through the link in my account, I see only these 3 options with no VPN.
Screenshot 2022-09-30 190636.png
Don't make me to leave this great app.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Smita_Kumari
Message 2 of 9

Re: Downloaded LiveSafe but no VPN button. I don't live in India

Jump to solution

Hi @Last_Shini ,

Greetings from McAfee,

We would like to inform you that upon checking your account we found that you have got the McAfee LiveSafe - unlimited device license subscription and VPN is not included in your subscription. Therefor the VPN feature is not reflecting in your Mcafee application.

However, We noticed the error in the screenshot provided and we will have this fixed in the next update.

Regards,
Smita

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Smita_Kumari
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Last_Shini ,

Greetings from McAfee,

We would like to inform you that upon checking your account we found that you have got the McAfee LiveSafe - unlimited device license subscription and VPN is not included in your subscription. Therefor the VPN feature is not reflecting in your Mcafee application.

However, We noticed the error in the screenshot provided and we will have this fixed in the next update.

Regards,
Smita

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Last_Shini
Contributor II
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

@Smita_Kumari Big thanks. But how can I add VPN to my current subscription? 

Smita_Kumari
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Last_Shini ,

Greetings from McAfee,

We would like to inform you that to use VPN feature either you can cancel the current subscription and get a new one with inclusion of VPN. You can also purchase a standalone subscription called Safe connect to use VPN. 

For more information kindly connect to our McAfee support team using below mentioned link.

https://service.mcafee.com/?page=shell&shell=contact-support

Regards,
Smita

Last_Shini
Contributor II
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

@Smita_Kumari Ah, I see. Which version include VPN?(Send the link, please) And will I able to get refund to buy that version?

Smita_Kumari
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Last_Shini ,

Greetings from Mcafee,

Kindly reach out to our consumer support team on 1866-622-3911 or connect using the below link to upgrade the plan.

McAfee Consumer Support

Regards,
Smita

Last_Shini
Contributor II
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

@Smita_Kumari 

Hi again, I looked at the cancellation/refund option but there is only “a phone call” and I live in Europe so I can’t call to USA. 

Is there a tech support post I can contact?

Also, can't get an access to "auto-renew" page

Screenshot 2022-10-01 150220.png
ayash81
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution
okiee !!
ayash81
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

okk

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community