Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcoansaldi
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

problemi con True Key

Jump to solution

sul mio pc di casa si è installato True Key, ora non riesco più ad accedere alla pagina iniziale. ho provato con l'immagine, ma non mi vede, con l'accesso alternativo non ho password, ma la richiede, se potessi trovare il modo per ottenere la password ed avviare windows 7 professional, potrei eliminare il programma e ritornare alla normalità. se qualcuno è in grado di aiutarmi .............. GRAZIE!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 5

Re: problemi con True Key

Jump to solution

Moved to Italian forum

asked a truekey expert to help though he will have to use a translator program

can you assist if you can

Sposta nel forum italiano
Chiese ad un esperto truekey per aiutarlo anche se dovrà usare un programma di traduttori

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Moved to Italian forum

asked a truekey expert to help though he will have to use a translator program

can you assist if you can

Sposta nel forum italiano
Chiese ad un esperto truekey per aiutarlo anche se dovrà usare un programma di traduttori

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Did you get this fixed ? you marked my answer as correct but I see marcd as yet has not replied

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Dal mio programma di traduzione, posso raccogliere che probabilmente il riconoscimento del volto non funziona per lui e sta cadendo sulla password master che ha dimenticato.
Il più importante per lui non è quello di reinstallare True Key sul suo PC perché se lo fa, perderà una delle due condizioni necessarie per reimpostare la password principale:
- Deve essere fatto il ripristino account / ripristino MP su un dispositivo che è stato affidato prima di eseguire questa procedura
- Il cliente deve avere impostato un'autenticazione del doppio fattore prima di eseguire questa procedura
Il nostro staff di supporto aiuterà questo cliente attraverso questi passaggi, ma ho pensato, potrebbe essere importante ricordarlo di non reinstallare la sua app altrimenti non sarà in grado di reimpostare il suo MP e l'account dovrà essere eliminato perdendo tutti i dati su di esso.
Grazie,
Marc D.

==============================================

From my translation program, I can gather that most likely face recognition is not working for him and it is falling back on the master password which he has forgotten.

Most important, for him is not to reinstall True Key on his PC because if he does that he will be losing one of the 2 conditions that are required to reset the master password:

- It needs to be done the account recovery/ MP reset on a device that has been trusted prior to do this procedure

- Customer has to have set a double factor authentication prior to do this procedure

Our support staff will assist this customer through these steps but i thought, it could be important to remind him not to reinstall his app otherwise he wont able to reset his MP and the account will need to be deleted losing all the data on it.

Thanks,

Marc D.

denitsa_k
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Gentile Cliente,

Per ricevere supporto tecnico per il problema con True Key, La invito di contattarci per telefono/chat.

In caso abbia bisogno di ulteriore assistenza, La consigliamo di contattarci via chat / telefono utilizzando le opzioni indicate di seguito. Un rappresentante sarà in grado di aiutarLa in tempo reale.
Il ns numero telefonico e' 02 45 28 15 10, mentre avra' la possibilita' di una sessione chat al seguente link:
http: / / service.mcafee.com.
La ringraziamo in anticipo per la Sua collaborazione.

Distinti Saluti,
Denitsa K.
Assistenza Clienti McAfee.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community