cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lovelornman
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Rimozione di un device impostazioni my account - McAfee LiveSave

Nella sezione downloads & devices tra le impostazioni del mio account per il mio abbonamento Mc Afee LiveSafe figura una macchina dove avevo installato il software ma che non è più funzionante;

in teoria dovrebbe essere possibile rimuoverla ma non vedo proprio dove possa essere l'opzione;

Immagine 2023-04-10 142325.jpg

come potete vedere dallo screen la macchina è riconosciuta inattiva ma non c'è possibilità di rimuoverla, le opzioni possibili sono solo quelle indicate dalle scritte in blu;

ringrazio in anticipo chi spenderà un po' del suo tempo e disponibilità per aiutarmi.

MG

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: Rimozione di un device impostazioni my account - McAfee LiveSave

CIAO @Lovelornman,

Saluti da McAfee.

Possiamo vedere che il dispositivo è già stato disattivato. Entro 90 giorni il dispositivo non si rifletterà più nel tuo account.

Saluti,
Krishnamanikandan KS

Lovelornman
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Rimozione di un device impostazioni my account - McAfee LiveSave

Hi @krishna55 ,

i hope so, but it's a lot of time that i see the pc with the exclamation mark between my devices under my account;

luckily i chose the license with no device numer limit, i'll wait to see if it disappear;

regards.

Michele Gabriele

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community