cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
takamoko
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

My upload is too slow

Hello i bought McAfee online backup and its so slow. My connection to internet is down 5970kbs / up 2897kbs . When i use for example www.yousendit.com my upload of 30mb take about 3minutes +/-. My agregation is 1:1. Im backuping now 386MB to your server. Its 15 percent now after 9 hours. That means im uploading only 1.8kbit per sec and that is really, really slow!!! Normaly im uploading to many TFP servers, using web servers such as Yousendit aso and i didnt have any problem. Can you help me. Thank you,

4 Replies
takamoko
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

Re: My upload is too slow

And my uploading speed is now 0 and in some second its up to 1.9mbit/s and then dropped down for a long to 0

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 5

Maybe this is the known issue that will be fixed in next patch. There is a work around in that you set your network card/chip re disabling Offloading on the NIC – could be Send (or receive) Offloading, Checksum offloading (both send and receive). Reported this works .

takamoko
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Ok thank you, but what can i do now? I paid the money for a year using and i cant use it. Then this is for me useless and i would like to have my money back then.

SafeBoot
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 5

did you try the workaround?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community