Not applicable
Message 21 of 25

Re: McAfee Vaults Icon in File Explorer

No since it's not permanent solution.

Princekuma
Contributor
Message 22 of 25

If ur problem still not resolve . Plz give one more try and don't forget to restart the pc.

gingernob
Contributor
Message 23 of 25

but then you wont get an answer here as this is just people trying to fill the gaps of mcafee support. they have already stated there isn't a solution to this, i can't see them changing their minds just coz we all collectively bitch about it. 

anyway, i hear what you say. its not a perm solution, but with a scheduled task, its as good as it gets right now.

the ideas of uninstalling etc are just in my view ridiculous. the idea of uninstalling an app and reinstalling just to get rid of some icons is lame.

markf
Contributor
Message 24 of 25

PLEASE PLEASE TELL US HOW TO REMOVE ALL TRACES OF MCAFEE VAULT FROM WINDOWS 10 WITH MCAFEE TOTAL PROTECTION!!

Currently the Vault appears in an old OneDrive folder.  I cannot delete that folder because of the Vault.  I tried renaming it, and now I have two Vaults in the folder.  These Vaults are not seen within McAfee's File Protection window.

There is also an annoying McAfee icon in my Devices and Drives file explorer window.

PLEASE RID US OF OLD VAULTS ASAP!!

jp91620
Contributor
Message 25 of 25

Great!!

Bravo!!

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

jp from France

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community